₹ 1,299.00 - ₹ 499.00
(as of May 16,2021 22:57:59 UTC – Details)
PiBOX India – USB 3.0 to 2.5” SATA III Hard Drive Adapter 0.5 M Long Cable w/UASP – SATA to USB 3.0 Converter for SSD/HDD – Hard Drive Adapter Cable – 50 cm -ASM1153e Chipset – 2.5 inch HDD
PiBOX India is a new tech startup formed by a group of iOT specialists with the vision of delivering products with a true value to customers.
1. Adapter SATA III USB 3.0 Cable External Hard Drive USB to Serial ATA 22pin Converter Hard Disk 6 Gbps for 2.5″ HDD/SSD with ASM1153e Chipset
2. This USB 3.0 to SATA Converter Cable connects any standard 2.5 inch SATA Hard Drive or Solid State Drive (SSD) to a computer through USB 3.0 ports. It’s a ideal for you to backup files or upgrade your notebook hard driver.
3. SATA 3 specification Support speed up to 6Gbps;
4. Easy and quick access to external storage;
5. LED activity indicator – Two colors
6. Fully compatible with USB 3.0 and backwards compatible with USB 2.0/1.1;
7. Plug and play,hot-swappable device
8. Support Windows XP/Vista/7/8,10 Mac OS X.
Note: DOES NOT SUPPORT DESKTOP 3.5 INCH HARD DRIVES
Faster Transfer Speeds with UASP
The cable supports USB 3.0 data transfer speeds of 5Gbps. But, you can experience transfer speeds up to 70% faster than conventional USB 3.0, when connected to a computer that also supports UASP. With UASP you can utilize the full potential of a SATA III SSD or HDD. UASP is supported in Windows 8, Mac OS X (10.8 or above), and Linux.
In testing, UASP performs with a 70% faster read speed.
This SATA solid-state (SSD) or hard drive (HDD) adapter lets you upgrade to an external 2.5″ SATA SSD or HDD.
The cable lets you:
Add drive space
Create disk images
Implement data recovery
Transfer content between the drive and the laptop
Connecting the Hard Drive
Once the cable has been attached to a computer, and the necessary software will automatically install, and the drive will be accessible as though it were installed within the system.
Prior to using the drive, it will need to be formatted according to your operating system requirements.
The hard drive adapter requires no external power supply and can power from USB Bus to which it is connected
Disconnecting the Hard Drive
1. Select the “Safely remove Hardware and Eject Media” icon, located in the task bar.
2. Select the USB Storage Device from the list that appears.
3. Wait for the message indicating that it is now safe to remove the device.
To safely disconnect the attached drive
click on the USB storage icon on the desktop, and drag it to the Trash Can icon on the desktop. Safely remove the Drive after 5 secs
Connect the SATA Connector to the SATA reciprocal on your 2.5” SATA hard drive/ solid state drive.
2. Connect the USB connector from the cable to a USB port on the host computer system
Note: optimal perfomance with USB 3.0, backward compatibile with USB 2.0/1.1).
FAST TRANSFER SPEEDS WITH UASP: The SATA to USB adapter supports USB 3.0 data transfer speeds of 5Gbps. But, you can experience transfer speeds up to 70% faster than conventional USB 3.0, when connected to a computer that also supports UASP
CONNECT FROM ANYWHERE: The hard drive USB adapter is a portable solution that tucks away nicely in a laptop bag with no external power required
SAVE TIME: The hard drive transfer cable lets you easily swap between drives with no need to install the drive inside an enclosure. It’s plug-and-play and doesn’t require drivers.
Powered by ASM 1153e Chipset bridge which offers the best reliability. Its also comes with 3+12 months warranty from PiBOX India!