₹ 400.00 - ₹ 355.00
(as of May 04,2021 02:37:12 UTC – Details)
KOFY Lighter Gas Can
Although CFCs are benign in low concentrations, high concentrations can affect the heart, central nervous system, liver, kidneys and lungs, and extremely high levels can kill.
All Kofy Gas products have Zero CFCs unlike some others in the market
Only use CFC free Refill Gas
6 Refill Nozzles Adapters
Kofy Refill Nozzles are made with Polypropylene Plastic and can be Cut to attach on gas can Nozzle .
– Please push the nozzle firmly on the gas can before starting to refill.
– A little wastage while fitting tip firmly by pressing down is absolutely ok
Easy Fit on Kofy Gas Nozzle
Kofy Nozzle can also be used directly to fit on the gas can nozzle as shown in above Picture.
Choose the suitable nozzle for your lighter by first inserting the Nozzle in your lighter and giving it a small press to see if some gas leaks out. This means correct nozzle is chosen
Once confirmed nozzle is correct, you can attach the nozzle on Kofy Gas can by giving it a firm push on the can Nozzle
A little leakage while Refilling is ok as remaining gas from lighter also needs to escape.
CAN BE USED TO REFILL ALL CIGARETTE LIGHTERS, BURNERS, FLAME LIGHTERS, FLAME GUNS AND OTHER UTILITY LIGHTERS.
All Kofy Gas products are specially made keeping the Environment in mind.
Even if the gas is inhaled there is no harm but it is not recommended.
Kofy Gas for Lighters is specially made with a mixture of Butane ,Iso Butane and Propane
Avoid Using pure butane gas to refill your lighters as it will spoil them fast, as pure butane burns at higher degree and normal household burners and cigarette lighters don’t need such high burn
STEPS TO REFILL YOUR BELOVED LIGHTERS, BURNERS, FLAME LIGHTERS, FLAME GUNS AND OTHER UTILITY LIGHTERS
BEFORE STARTING ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOUR LIGHTER HAS A REFILL VALVE WIHOUT WHICH REFILL CAN WILL BE USELESS
1 ) Get a Kofy Lighter Gas Can to refill your lighter.
2) Select a flat, sturdy surface to work on.
3) Purge your lighter. VERY IMPORTANT
Release the air and remaining fuel inside the lighter. While holding the valve so it’s pointed away from your face, push down on the refill lever with a screwdriver OR Can use a suitable adaptor provided with can. The gas will be fully released when you no longer hear a hissing sound.
4 ) Set the flame height adjuster on the lighter to the lowest level. (If your Lighter has a flame Adjuster)
5) Shake Kofy Gas can of refill fluid a few times to Prime the Gas for refilling.
6) After Securing the tip of the refill Adapter into the refill valve on your lighter, you can use the same tip and secure on Kofy Gas can while pushing it down firmly on the tip of the gas can.
7) Fill the lighter for about five seconds by keeping Gas can Nozzle facing Downwards and Lighter Refill Nozzle Facing Upwards
8) Set the desired flame height if lighter has adjuster and keep it to cool for 2 to 3 minutes before use.
Please Note –
Avoid Using 100% Pure butane gas to refill your lighters as it will spoil them fast, as pure butane burns at higher degree.
Kofy Lighter Fluid is a special mixture of Butane, Iso Butane and Propane for a healthy yellow flame.
6 Different Nozzles Provided UNDER THE CAP which can be Cut individualy and attached to the Can Nozzle
500 Ml Lighter Filling Gas for Yellow Lighter flame
Contains CFC Free Gas which is Ozone Safe Made In India
Direction Of use is Written on the gas Can, Has Imported Nozzle