Price: ₹ 449.00
(as of May 19,2021 01:40:14 UTC – Details)
All women are different with regard to menstruation. Some may not have any side effects, low energy or feel at all different than they do during the rest of the month, while others have such extreme pain, mood swings, fatigue, bloating, irritability, and so on that they have to stay in bed for the first few days. Because no woman is the same there are no set rules regarding what to practice during menstruation but there are some general guidelines that can help. What is important is that we listen to our bodies during this time.
But there is a solution! this guide, you can:
• Find out how the menstrual cycle really works and uncover its benefits for you
• Discover menstrual cycle awareness by tracking how you change physically, mentally, and emotionally
• Explore your findings, and adopt the self-care tips, to bring your whole life in tune with your natural ebbs and flows
• Enjoy the simple 20-minute illustrated step-by-step yoga sequences specially created for the different phases of the cycle – whether you are a beginner or already practice yoga – there are 7 separate sequences
• Use this mindful approach to help manage problems such as period pain and premenstrual syndrome.
FREE relaxation, meditation, and yoga Nidra (deep relaxation) recordings to soothe and restore you.